Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Nathan Boyette | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 12 2009 3:02 PM

Hello,

I cannot download the latest update.  I go to my order history but there is nothing there.  How can I get version 1.2? Thanks,

Nathan

Posts 10832
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2009 2:56 AM

Nathan

Under Order History, you need to click the link that includes your original purchase of the Mac engine. The download link in there.

Jack

Nathan Boyette:

Hello,

I cannot download the latest update.  I go to my order history but there is nothing there.  How can I get version 1.2? Thanks,

Nathan

Posts 31
Justin Kooy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2009 6:43 AM

Nathan Boyette:
I go to my order history but there is nothing there.

Nathan,  You should call Support.

Justin K.

Logos Ministry Development

360-685-4441

Posts 41
LogosEmployee
Phillip | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2009 10:45 AM

Nathan Boyette:

Hello,

Nathan

It should be on your web account now.  Big Smile  Please make sure you are using Safari 4, and that Libronix is closed before installing.

Win 7 x64 | Core i7 2600k @ 4.6GHz | 8GB RAM @ 1866MHz | Intel SSD G2

Posts 114
Steve Hultquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 10:18 AM
I'm getting errors when I attempt to open the DMG. I have downloaded twice. It seems that it's corrupted somehow...?
Posts 31
Justin Kooy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 10:45 AM

Steve,  are you using Snow Leopard?  If you are it should be fine.  If not, you should call support.

Justin K.

Logos Ministry Development

360-685-4441

Posts 14
Saint | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 11:34 AM
Steve Hultquist Replied: Today 10:18 AM I'm getting errors when I attempt to open the DMG. I have downloaded twice. It seems that it's corrupted somehow...? Steve, I'm getting the same error. I do not thing the DMG is corrupted tho. Logos needs to have this addressed, cause I'm reluctant to install it and have it cause undue ham.
Posts 114
Steve Hultquist | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 1 2009 5:02 PM
Justin, yes, I'm using Snow Leopard. However, the message is ominous, and I want to be absolutely certain that the DMG is valid. I have NEVER seen that error from any of the multitude of DMGs I've downloaded from the 'net. I'm concerned that there is an issue with the DMG.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS