Tonight, I Was Reading Plato's Republic via Logos 5 ...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 39
John A. Taylor | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 2 2012 7:23 PM

... Thinking about what a great product Logos 5 is, (and I've been a satisfied customer since the 2.0 days)

... Thinking about recent complaints about pricing, the Logos business model, etc. (some rather vicious in my opinion), and

... Thinking about the sacrifice and investment I've made over the years, but also

... Thinking about all the products listed in my Order History going back to 2004 that have a Total of $0.00, not to mention

... Thinking about all the great products I've purchased via Community Pricing, Pre-Pub, Special Offers, etc., and

... I've come to the conclusion that you've done a great job, Bob and the Logos Team!  Appreciate your hard work!

I've contributed to your business profit by purchasing an upgrade to 5, will contribute more, and  appreciatively received the blessings of both your business, and your ministry to your customers.

Thanks Logos!

John A. Taylor - L5 Portfolio+++ = A Great Library!

"A life in His love and fellowship will make prayer to Him the natural expression of our soul's life." ~ Andrew Murray

Posts 9520
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2012 7:25 PM

Thanks for a little light on a stormy night, John.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 51
Lloyd Wicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2012 9:29 PM

Amen John.  I echo your wise words. I upgraded today as well and am delighted I did. Thank you Logos. You make my life as a pastor and theologian much more fulfilling. Don't know how I'd do this without you. 

Rev. Lloyd Wicker - Crossroads Leadership Coaching

MacBook Pro - 2.3Ghz Intel Core i5 - 8GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 - MacOSX Mountain Lion - Crucial 512GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 2 2012 9:36 PM

Thanks John! I totally agree! I keep remembering when I got my first base package. I added BDAG and needed it to complete a paper for my class on Revelation, it was worth a huge portion of my grade. Not enough copies in the library. Got Logos and had the whole thing done in 4 hrs. I never looked back. I don't know of any other Bible software company that gives as many free items as Logos does (more now with Vyrso).

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2013 11:56 AM

Peace, John!               *smile*

I consider your post to be a VERY significant post, indeed!      

Indeed!      

This is an old, old, old post  -- however -- quite  Worthy of being "bumped" some many months later back to the fore!

Thank you (and Thank God, eh???) for your positive attitude and for "counting your Blessings"!

....   am going to sign off now and spend a bit of time counting my Blessings!                *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 9625
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:29 PM

What an excellent post John. I'd add my amen to each point! An older post but apt for today!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 517
John Duffy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 10:32 AM

John A. Taylor:

... Thinking about what a great product Logos 5 is, (and I've been a satisfied customer since the 2.0 days)

... Thinking about recent complaints about pricing, the Logos business model, etc. (some rather vicious in my opinion), and

... Thinking about the sacrifice and investment I've made over the years, but also

... Thinking about all the products listed in my Order History going back to 2004 that have a Total of $0.00, not to mention

... Thinking about all the great products I've purchased via Community Pricing, Pre-Pub, Special Offers, etc., and

... I've come to the conclusion that you've done a great job, Bob and the Logos Team!  Appreciate your hard work!

I've contributed to your business profit by purchasing an upgrade to 5, will contribute more, and  appreciatively received the blessings of both your business, and your ministry to your customers.

Thanks Logos!

Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS