What are the new volumes of NAC in L5 package upgrades?

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 3 2012 7:59 AM
Anybody know what volumes have been added to NAC in the new packages? The description says it has 40 volumes. My library says I have 38 volumes but I have some volumes that aren't listed on the product page (http://www.logos.com/product/19001/the-new-american-commentary-series) like Mathew's second volume on Genesis and Borchert's second volume on John, for instance. It looks like the new count is based on authors instead of volumes. I haven't found a simple way to compare the existing volumes from the old packages to the new volumes of the new package.
Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:02 AM
Russ Quinn:
Anybody know what volumes have been added to NAC in the new packages?
I am pretty sure that Hebrews is new to the base packages. I think (but am not certain) that the second volume on Isaiah may also be new. I am not 100% about the Isaiah volume. I am sure someone will confirm or correct.
Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:04 AM
Looks like part of the difference is . . . 1. Smith, Gary. Isaiah 40-66 2. Klein, George. Zechariah Is that it?
Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:05 AM
I already had Allen on Hebrews. Part of my problem may be that I purchased a few volumes individually. Can' t remember exactly.
Posts 709
Russ Quinn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:10 AM
I checked my purchase history and I did purchase the volume on Hebrews individually. 3. Allen, David. Hebrews
Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 8:14 AM
Russ Quinn:
I already had Allen on Hebrews. Part of my problem may be that I purchased a few volumes individually. Can' t remember exactly.
I have just double checked what actually came with my upgrade to L5 and can confirm that Hebrews is definitely a new addition to my library (I was previously at Platinum, but have upgraded to higher package with L5). I did already have Isaiah, but think that I may have bought it via pre-pub. It is entirely possible that I am wrong regarding the Isaiah volume.
Posts 9147
LogosEmployee

Russ Quinn:

Anybody know what volumes have been added to NAC in the new packages?

The new volumes are Isaiah 40–66, Zechariah, and Hebrews.

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:26 AM

Bradley Grainger (Logos):
The new volumes are Isaiah 40–66, Zechariah, and Hebrews.

Thanks, Bradley.

Posts 2852
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:36 AM

Any idea if your're working on Revelation?

Posts 25127
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:38 AM

Hi Kevin

Kevin A. Purcell:

Any idea if your're working on Revelation?

Looks like it - http://www.logos.com/product/20317/new-american-commentary-revelation

Graham

Posts 2852
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:44 AM

Thanks Graham. What's funny is I already pre-ordered it. Can't remember what I have and haven't ordered. Who am I?

Posts 25127
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 3 2012 10:47 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:
Who am I?

Sorry, can't help on that oneSmile

Posts 10832
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 4 2012 3:40 AM

Kevin A. Purcell:
Who am I?

Sound like a good title for a song Geeked