RSS feed of just Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 26 2009 7:09 AM

Is there a way to get the RSS feed to just the Logos 4 forum, and not the other forums? I am using Outlook 2007 on an XP Pro operating system.

Charlene

Posts 726
Chris Elford | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 7:28 AM

Charlene:

Is there a way to get the RSS feed to just the Logos 4 forum, and not the other forums? I am using Outlook 2007 on an XP Pro operating system.

Charlene,

I use Firefox and it puts an RSS feed indicator in the address bar. Clicking on that, I get the option to subscribe to the Forums feed or the Logos4 feed.

It may mean not using Outlook, (I don't use it, so don't know).

Screenshot

Hope this helps.

Chris

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 7:47 AM

One step further might be to show you the feed url Big Smile

Posts 468
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2009 7:48 AM

Thanks, Chris! It worked the same in Outlook 2007! I was just trying to make it harder!Smile

Charlene

Posts 286
Dr. Charles A. Wootten | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 7:21 PM

Jon Rumble:

One step further might be to show you the feed url Big Smile

Jon.... I'd like to do the same with Thunderbird. However, there's seemingly no way to edit the link.  I do have Firefox, but would rather keep all the text feeds in the same program.

Ideas?

thanX!!

{charley}

running Logos Bible Software 6.0a: Collector's Edition on HP e9220y (AMD Phenom II X4 2.60GHz 8.00GB 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1) & iPad (mini) apps.

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 9:21 AM

Can anyone tell me what gets fed with RSS? I put the PC Beta on my iPhone, but don't think I am getting everything. But I don't know what I am supposed to be getting. Is it supposed to push every new post?

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS