Customize Your Upgrade

Page 2 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 51 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:04 PM

Thanks fgh,

Can one of the kind folks at Logos process this for me. Change my order so that I'm only paying the discounted price for AYBD and take the difference and keep 100% of that difference as an (admittedly very small) tip for all the great work on L5, as well as the little apps. It's not much of a tip, but maybe you can treat the team to a Hershey's kiss, or a little bouncy ball, or maybe a razor.

Posts 194
KPK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:10 PM

fgh:

KpK:

I just wanted to clarify... 

They WILL NOT credit you. This discounted price is showing because you already have the resources. Just like when you upgrade a package, they will discount whatever resources you have. 

This was told to me by the rep. :( 

If any sales rep tells you differently, ask to talk to Santiago Galeano. He's the Director of Sales.

I spoke with Santiago and he did correct the price on the IVP for me. Thanks. 

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:41 PM

KpK:
I spoke with Santiago and he did correct the price on the IVP for me. Thanks. 

Glad it got worked out.

Randy, that's a nice gesture! I sent a link to Bradley, so he wouldn't miss seeing it.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 194
KPK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 5 2012 4:44 PM

Randy W. Sims (Shayne):

Thanks fgh,

Can one of the kind folks at Logos process this for me. Change my order so that I'm only paying the discounted price for AYBD and take the difference and keep 100% of that difference as an (admittedly very small) tip for all the great work on L5, as well as the little apps. It's not much of a tip, but maybe you can treat the team to a Hershey's kiss, or a little bouncy ball, or maybe a razor.

Yes Very generous! 

Posts 9828
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:44 AM

I already upgraded to L5 and somehow missed the AYBD on sale for $154. So I tried what others suggested and went to the upgrade page and chose AYBD and the price listed for me was $269.95 I was hoping that may work but I guess not for me.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1757
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:50 AM

Bruce Dunning:
I already upgraded to L5 and somehow missed the AYBD on sale ...

AYBD is in the Black Friday sale if you have no other way to pick it up:
http://www.logos.com/blackfriday

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:06 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I already upgraded to L5 and somehow missed the AYBD on sale for $154. So I tried what others suggested and went to the upgrade page and chose AYBD and the price listed for me was $269.95 I was hoping that may work but I guess not for me.

Call them. I'm pretty certain they'll honour the price.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:14 PM

Mark Smith:

It might be that some have missed the little option to add some value to their upgrade. It's found via the 'Customize' link on the Upgrade page:

When I click on that I get to see the following offers:

Now the good thing for my wallet is that I already have all of these, but these are great prices. I don't know if everyone sees the same offers, but check them out. If you somehow missed these and have already upgraded, I'll bet a call to sales will get them for you.

The great sale prices on the CUSTOMIZE titles/sets is one of the best features for anyone upgrading to L5.

Click on an upgrade base pkg to your cart and then click on CUSTOMIZE button to review all the great prices available on some of the most popular "add-ins" Logos user buy. You only get these prices if you are upgrading to L5.

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:36 PM

Edwin Bowden:

Mark Smith:

It might be that some have missed the little option to add some value to their upgrade. It's found via the 'Customize' link on the Upgrade page:

When I click on that I get to see the following offers:

Now the good thing for my wallet is that I already have all of these, but these are great prices. I don't know if everyone sees the same offers, but check them out. If you somehow missed these and have already upgraded, I'll bet a call to sales will get them for you.

The great sale prices on the CUSTOMIZE titles/sets is one of the best features for anyone upgrading to L5.

Click on an upgrade base pkg to your cart and then click on CUSTOMIZE button to review all the great prices available on some of the most popular "add-ins" Logos user buy. You only get these prices if you are upgrading to L5.

Logos has changed the page. Not the same as pictured above anymore.

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:42 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Yes, the page does look a little different from the one that Mark originally posted.

Be sure to click on the left/right arrows to browse through all the titles in each category.

https://www.logos.com/topproducts

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 4:55 PM

Edwin Bowden:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

Yes, the page does look a little different from the one that Mark originally posted.

Be sure to click on the left/right arrows to browse through all the titles in each category.

https://www.logos.com/topproducts

AYBD is gone. I have it already, but it appears that they removed it.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2012 10:46 PM

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I found out yesterday that if you have an upgrade in your cart you can add AYBD from the Black Friday page, and you'll still get the $55 lower 'Customize' price.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2784
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2012 6:08 AM

fgh:

Erwin Stull, Sr.:

I found out yesterday that if you have an upgrade in your cart you can add AYBD from the Black Friday page, and you'll still get the $55 lower 'Customize' price.

Wow. That worked. AYBD went from $199 to $154 (the price previously on the upgrade page). Had to go a round about way in order for it to show up. What I did was go into the upgrade page and add an upgrade, go to the black friday page and add AYBD ($199), go back to the upgrade page (AYBD still showing as $199) and add something else (anything), when the recalculation takes place, AYBD will show up as $154. Then just remove the extra items.

I didn't go any further as I already have AYBD.

Posts 5
Onell McCarthy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 11:03 PM

Mark I just realized that the hermeneia was on sale. I upgraded to L5 portfolio will they honor the 597 price 

Posts 25973
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 11:19 PM

Hi Onell

Onell McCarthy:

Mark I just realized that the hermeneia was on sale. I upgraded to L5 portfolio will they honor the 597 price 

I would contact Logos Sales and ask them.

Contact details are at http://www.logos.com/contact

Graham

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 25 2012 11:51 PM

Onell McCarthy:

You can purchase through the website and still obtain the discount. It is a little convoluted, but you should select 'Base Packages', via the drop down menu on the Logos home page. Then select 'Compare' via the main banner on the base packages product page. The Compare page will confirm that you own Portfolio, you should then select Customise from this page.

This will then add Portfolio back into your shopping cart (marked at $0). You will then be able to add products from the customise page at a discount. You need to have Portfolio in your shopping cart in order to obtain the discount.

Obviously, do carefully check that Portfolio is priced at $0 before you confirm your order.

Posts 1288
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 2:07 AM

Andy Evans:

This will then add Portfolio back into your shopping cart (marked at $0). You will then be able to add products from the customise page at a discount. You need to have Portfolio in your shopping cart in order to obtain the discount.

Obviously, do carefully check that Portfolio is priced at $0 before you confirm your order.

They seem to have fixed this in the last few hours. I tried earlier today and it added Portfolio and wanted to charge me. But now, it was added with $0.

Armin

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 2:26 AM

Armin:

Andy Evans:

They seem to have fixed this in the last few hours. I tried earlier today and it added Portfolio and wanted to charge me. But now, it was added with $0.

Armin

It could be that they have fixed something, but I was able to do this last week, but only via te convoluted steps outlined above.

Glad it is working for you.

Posts 159
ELA | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:07 AM

I want to upgrade my L4 and customize my upgrade. When I put books from the customized page in my cart they get the customized prize. However, everytime I try to add Biblical Languages Reference Library $19.95 - they get in my cart at full price (over $349)

Does anybody know if this is a mistake? If it is I will just go ahead and upgrade because I have the time today and then get a refund afterwards.

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 26 2012 7:08 AM

Ela - I was able to get the Biblical Languages for the $19.95 price. If you are having issues, call a sales rep - they will be a great help!

Page 2 of 3 (52 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS