Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2012 7:50 AM

Sometime recently, (perhaps with many of the bible being updated around L5 launch?) in the iOS apps now all the text in my greek bibles is links, ie every word is blue and clickable like the cross refs normally are, but it pops up with a speech bubble that says not available...

Heres a screen shot:

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 8:12 AM

I noticed that earlier today in the NA27 interlinear.  Look like something good is about to happen, it could be this very day!

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 5621
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 8:19 AM

I don't have this problem in the iOS beta that I'm running (3.1.1RC1), so I guess you'll have to wait til the update hits the app store.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 10:44 AM

Jon:
Sometime recently, (perhaps with many of the bible being updated around L5 launch?) in the iOS apps now all the text in my greek bibles is links, ie every word is blue and clickable like the cross refs normally are, but it pops up with a speech bubble that says not available...

Hi Jon,

This issue is a result of a resource update that didn't work properly on mobile devices.  This has been corrected and we expect the updated Logos apps will be available next week from the App store.  Sorry for the troubles!

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 10:49 PM

Great, thanks Kevin :)

Posts 47
Azareel Moreno | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 9:03 AM

José do you take screen shots for iPad what program u use

Posts 29590
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2012 10:00 AM

Azareel Moreno:
José do you take screen shots for iPad what program u use

To take screen shots of the iPad screen, press and hold both buttons for about a second. If you volume is on, you will hear a camera "shutter" sound and see the screen flash quickly. The screen shot will be in your iOS "Photos" app.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS