Logos Staff!! Please note that of 7:23 EST your Logos.com upgrade page does not work.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2009 4:22 AM

Peace and Joy to you!            

I've upgraded already to Portfolio, but wanted to check any "ideas" from there and to ponder a bit .........

And!              discovered that "that" portion of your Web Site           is not working. .....

Since it was advertised in your latest e-mail alert as of yesterday    (Thanksgiving to you ....   Happy Thanksgiving weekend from Canada!)            ...........    I thought you should know about it ......

Don't want your potential customers to get frustrated .............

Yours in Christ,

.......    Mel.

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 6:07 AM

FYI

It's now 9:06 EST, and Logos is now open according to your web site.

Your "upgrade" option still does not work.

........   Mel

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 6:16 AM

Milford,

It is working for me.  What is it that's not working?

Page not loading? not rendering?  No click response?

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1656
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 6:29 AM

Hi Milford,

It works for me too.  Maybe there's a bug that when you've upgraded to Portfolio it doesn't know what else to display and bombs out?

Just a thought.

Peter

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 6:31 AM

A few minutes ago, I tried it again.           It did NOT work!

Then tried again, did not work.  tried again did work after long, long delay.

Tried again   ......   did not work.

I go to Logos.com - then hit upgrade on that page - it is supposed to take me to an upgrade page, but that page is blank

just tried it again ......   does not work

could it be on my end?    Everything else seems to be working for me!

Blessings to you and your family, Thomas!       *smile*

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 6:37 AM

PeterLi:

Hi Milford,

It works for me too.  Maybe there's a bug that when you've upgraded to Portfolio it doesn't know what else to display and bombs out?

Just a thought.

Peter

Blessings to you, Peter.

You've probably correct .....................             that's the way it may be set up now      ....

however,               a few times I've tried it   - a few days ago -                and             it always gave me a list of items for me to consider purchasing  -

that list was always inaccurate and out of date             because              I already had purchased about 2/3 of the items on the list

so...........                         maybe they have no more suggestions for me at the moment!          *smile*

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 8:12 PM

I think once you've upgraded to the max., the upgrade page works differently.  A week or so ago, it directed you to a comparison chart.  A few days ago it changed to some recommendations for further upgrading, but that was creating some problems because it was recommending purchase of additional collections that many of us owned already.  There is a thread about that topic somewhere.  They said they were working to correct the matter.  At the moment, I'm just getting a blank screen, so my bet is that it's down because of ongoing work on that particular site.  I think too that anyone with less than Portfolio won't see this as it will just give the standard upgrade feature, hence the responses about it working as it should.

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 3262
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 8:16 PM

Thanks, Mel. This is a known issue, and it affects only Portfolio owners. It should show you our recommended add-on products, but instead you get nothing. We'll get this fixed first thing Monday morning.

Posts 569
J. Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2009 8:32 PM

Phil Gons:

Thanks, Mel. This is a known issue, and it affects only Portfolio owners. It should show you our recommended add-on products, but instead you get nothing. We'll get this fixed first thing Monday morning.

Portfolio owners "need" add-ons??  lol!  What's left?  Is there a Dr. Seuss collection thats not included with the Portfolio? Wink

"Today you are You, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is Youer than You." 

--Dr. Seuss

Posts 10890
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 3:19 AM

Jeremiah Daniel Morris:
Portfolio owners "need" add-ons??  lol!  What's left?  Is there a Dr. Seuss collection thats not included with the Portfolio? Wink

NICOT/NICNT. If you find an addict, offer him more and more and more Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS