Sitting on hold for sales...

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:19 PM

If I have to listen to the canned sales pitch that is their hold much many more times, I may be driven to self harm!

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:22 PM

Terry Poperszky:
If I have to listen to the canned sales pitch that is their hold much many more times, I may be driven to self harm!

What we won't do for our favorite Bible Study software.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:23 PM

Terry Poperszky:

Terry, I can one up you. Try sitting on hold for two hours to the IRS.

yeah.

I feel for you.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:26 PM

Yep, and today I receive an email form the promotions department which said if I was interested I could reply to the email or call them....well, I've tried to reply twice now and twice the email was returned because their email box is full....oh well.....

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:38 PM

Chuck P.:
twice the email was returned because their email box is full...

You can't even e-mail them now? Ouch!Surprise

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 6 2012 12:39 PM

Ok, finally got through and it was a productive phone call. I have been choking on the upgrade prices for my scholar's gold collection, especially since the web site upgrade page only said that I was getting 3 new books :-(

Caleb was able to adequately answer all of my questions and give me a list of what I would really be getting for my money. While there are a couple of things that would be nice to have, like many of the Logos collections it is filled with a bunch of stuff that I would never touch. I think I will wait for the minimal upgrade and go from there.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS