Copy Bible Verses on Click and Replace with Passage Service

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 7 2012 8:44 AM

Two quick questions:

1. How do I set the Copy Bible Verses tool so that when I click on a verse it automatically loads it in my Copy Bible Verses window? On mine you have to type in the reference, but someone with a new install of Logos on their Mac just showed me they could click and it would update the Copy Bible Verses window.

2. How do you set the style for the "Replace with Passage" service? That service it really helpful, but I need to set the verse to the specific style I use for notes.

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2012 7:42 AM

Does anybody know how to adjust this behavior? I've seen number 1 work now on two Logos 4 installs and I can't find out how to do it for mine. I can't figure out number 2 at all.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 10 2012 1:01 PM

Thread => How can I copy Bible text without the returns or other hidden characters?  includes:

Wonder about using the Logos 4 Mac Text Service with Keyboard shortcut => Mac help for Logos so can enter verse reference, optionally using abbreviation => http://www.logos.com/L4/support/biblebookabbrev (with period between chapter and verse: e.g. php4.4) , highlight verse reference, press cmd + shift + E keyboard shortcut to replace reference with passage (from Logos 4 Mac).

Option: can double click keyboard shortcut cmd + shift + E to change (in System Preferences => Keyboard => Keyboard Shortcuts - Services - Text)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 11 2012 6:07 AM

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't answer my question. I am using the service to copy a reference. I just want to know how to set the style used when it copies it in. It's copying the verses in a style that doesn't make the style I use for my notes.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS