Exegetical Guide: Word by Word

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 98
Tim Hogan | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:18 AM

In the Exegetical Guide, Word by Word, my eyes have a hard time seeing the sympathetic (like) highlighting from the English to Greek or Greek to English when my mouse is over it. I was wondering if there was a way to make this clearer without having to hunt and squint. Thank you.

Posts 22843
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 4:43 AM

Hi Tim

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? I get as shown below - which seems fine to me:

Are you running on Windows or Mac?

Graham 

Posts 98
Tim Hogan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 5:21 AM

Hi Graham,

Can't post a screen shot but I am running windows and it looks close to what your screen shot is (maybe yours is a little clearer?) but even in yours it takes my eyes several blinks to see it. Is there any way to make it stand out better or contrasted out clearer so I don't have to search for it (when tired this does get worse)

Thanks as regular sympathetic highlighting in English to Greek Bibles when two books are open is really clear compared to Exegetical Guide.

Blessings

Posts 22843
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:33 AM

Hi Tim

Sorry I don't believe there is any way to change this

Graham 

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 8:44 AM

Tim Hogan:
Is there any way to make it stand out better or contrasted out clearer so I don't have to search for it (when tired this does get worse)

You might try increasing the contrast on your monitor.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 2
Lim Luck Yong | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 4:07 PM

Hi, I have the same problem mentioned here. See attached screenshot.

Only after clicking on each word will the contrast increase to greater legibility.

But this would mean multiple clicks on the whole sentence just to increase the contrast.

Maybe we can have an option within Logos to increase the contrast of this great feature?

Thanks! : )

Posts 28363
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2013 5:04 PM

Lim Luck Yong:
See attached screenshot.

To attach a screen shot, use the paperclip icon in the formatting pallet to navigate to the picture on your computer. Then upload the file.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS