Copy Bible Verses

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
trahajje | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 13 2012 10:00 AM

I've been a Logos user for over a decade now, but I've always had fairly basic needs. There are times when using Biblia.com is better than firing up Logos for me. One thing I do use a lot is the Copy Bible Verses function. I haven't noticed a way to do that on Biblia.com. Have I missed something or is it just not there? The ESVBible.org website automatically brings up the option to copy verses that you highlight and was hoping there was something like that on Biblia.com.

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 13 2012 10:12 AM

First, thanks for using Logos! I am glad to hear you've been enjoying it for years. Currently, there is no such feature on Biblia.com. The closest you can get now is the traditional right-click, Copy. We do plan on adding some of the highlighting features from Logos 4 and 5 (Share, Note, and possibly Copy) in the future but cannot yet say when those will arrive.

Software Developer
Faithlife

Posts 9
Mark Culton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 11:01 AM

Patrick Nausha:

First, thanks for using Logos! I am glad to hear you've been enjoying it for years. Currently, there is no such feature on Biblia.com. The closest you can get now is the traditional right-click, Copy. We do plan on adding some of the highlighting features from Logos 4 and 5 (Share, Note, and possibly Copy) in the future but cannot yet say when those will arrive.

So glad to hear this! Highlighting and copy/paste are my most desired features for Biblia!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS