Free L5 Engine and CrossGrade!

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 68
Graeme Adams | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2012 2:45 AM

*Warning* Disclaimer* (If you have had a sense of humoUr by-pass please stop reading now.) 

It's sad I know but...I'm looking for some light entertainment to fill the deep and aching void as I await the immanent release of the L5 CrossGrade. Bearing in mind that some people have said that they have found it difficult to find information on CrossGrading... Huh?  I am wondering.... 

Huh? Where will the link to buy the L5 CrossGrade be posted?  Confused

The answer that makes me LOL and ease the pain the most will receive the amazing prize of a Haggis (Collection in Person from Scotland only Big Smile  Terms and conditions apply)

P.S. Answers such as, 'You mean you don't have the CrossGrade already, it's great?!'

Will be reported!! Super Angry  ...to someone... Lightning

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:14 AM

Your carrier pigeon is on its way!

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:36 AM

When I was growing up my father would invite all his relatives over and serve finnan haddie. I haven't had that in many years and would make a great consolation prize if I lose.  (From central USA). Never ate haggis, but it sounds interesting.  I may take a shot at that prize after some coffee.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 28233
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:36 AM

Graeme Adams:
Where will the link to buy the L5 CrossGrade be posted?

It will be posted on the leeward side of the website after the fury has died down. Wink

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 218
Dennis Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:44 AM

The link will only be visible to the Elect.

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:48 AM

Dennis Miller:

The link will only be visible to the Elect.

Does that mean that the same discontents will surface all over again?  Here we go again!

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:55 AM

Graeme Adams:
The answer that makes me LOL and ease the pain the most will receive the amazing prize of a Haggis (Collection in Person from Scotland only Big Smile  Terms and conditions apply)

Thank you and Thank God for your humour early this morning!         Peace to all!

Actually, my daughter took my wife and myself to a little Tavern on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh a few years ago and I tried the Scottish Cuisine!           Neeps and Taters and Haggis!                I truly enjoyed!         *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 5:16 AM

In order to avoid overloading the servers, the link to the free engine and cross grade, will sent.by email, beginning with those who have placed the most orders in the past year.

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 5:24 AM

I believe it will be an easter egg in L4 just like the snow covered tree in the MAC version. You know, if your MAC is slow enough, you get Bible content and a reminder of winter even in the middle of summer! I think it will be something like that.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 5:46 AM

Graeme Adams:
Huh? Where will the link to buy the L5 CrossGrade be posted?  Confused

It will be on the L5 home screen. Unfortunately it will not be displayed on earlier versions.

Posts 76
Tim Bray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 7:02 PM

YesYesYes

Posts 6585
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 7:07 PM

It will be made available on your birthday, after it has been released.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 12:17 AM

You don't choose the crossgrade; the crossgrade chooses you.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:02 AM

And yay, the people of Logos did wander forty years in the desert before they reached the promised Cross-Grade.

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:09 AM

So when they met together, they did ask, “Logos, are you at this time going to release the long awaited Cross-Grade?” 

Bob said to unto them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates Logos has set by its own authority"

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:29 AM

I believe it will be made available to Logos MVP's first.  They will have access for about 4 weeks before the rest of the user community.

Posts 68
Graeme Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:50 AM

Confused  It's clear to me that you guys are just not taking this seriously! Confused

Posts 165
Wayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:52 AM

I have said these things to you in figures of speech. The hour is coming when I will no longer use Logos 4 but Logos 5 will tell you plainly about the Father.

Posts 68
Graeme Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:55 AM

BBC News Website 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20309762

Astronomers have spotted a "rogue planet" - wandering the cosmos without a star to orbit - 100 light-years away. 

I think I'm on to something...watch this 'space'...

Posts 68
Graeme Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 2:59 AM

Nope, sorry false alarm...

That's the fully functional L4 for Mac  Big Smile

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS