The Works of A. T. Pierson (42 vols.) Not available in LOGOS 5

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 38
Pastor Dong C. Telan | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2012 3:30 AM

My pre-pub order The Works of A. T. Pierson (42 vols.) was released yesterday but it didn't appear in my logos even

after repeated pressed the automatic download button in the tool programming setting. Pls. advise!

Posts 2521
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 3:49 AM

Check the "orders" page on the website to see if your order has been processed.  I think each order is processed individually so sometimes it takes time for all to be completed.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 3:52 AM

Andres "Dong" C. Telan:

My pre-pub order The Works of A. T. Pierson (42 vols.) was released yesterday but it didn't appear in my logos even

after repeated pressed the automatic download button in the tool programming setting. Pls. advise!

Did you get an email from Logos yet. The email would say that your order has been processed and card has been charged. If you have not gotten that yet, I would suggest contacting sales if you do not receive it today.

If you have gotten the email, try "Update Resources" in the command box

Posts 9527
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 7:42 AM

Andres "Dong" C. Telan:
after repeated pressed the automatic download button in the tool programming setting.

That button doesn't trigger a download. It determines if you will get downloads automatically or not. Set it once and forget it.

I've had new publications take almost a day to get onto my computer. You should first get an email saying your credit card has been charged, then sometime after that is automatic downloads is set to Yes, you'll be notified that a download is available. No everyone gets the email at the same time as each person's charge card has to be handled separately.

The Update Now command might work once you get the email.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:57 AM

If this does not work:

1. Verify you have received an email from Logos saying it's ready to be downloaded OR you see it in your ORDERS section of account info on logos.com

2. Exit and restart Logos

3. Try "Update resources" and "Update now"

then very infrequently it requires a call to Logos and they unlock it for you in a matter of seconds. I have had to do this maybe twice in the last 18 months.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS