Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3
stuart leeds | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:15 AM

I have created many personal highlights on my desktop where they appear in alphabetical order.

However when choosing a highlight from My Palette in the logos app on my ipad they appear in the order they were created. Is there a way they can be re-ordered to appear in alphabetical order in the ipad app?

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:33 AM

Stuart, if you find out I would like to know!  I have tons and this is a question I have meant to ask for ages. Smile

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 30479
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 4:55 AM

For clarification: are you asking about the highlighting notes, or the highlighter pens? I assume by "My Palette," you mean a note file you have created (or Logos created for you based upon your user created palette). Is that right?

I am unaware of the ability to sort note files on the mobile app. You can, of course, sort by four methods in L4/L5:

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 5:08 AM

I meant the actual list of styles when I am trying to apply one to a word or phrase in the text.

Kaye

"But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry."  2 Timothy 4:5 (NASB)

Posts 30479
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 7:48 AM

Kaye Anderson:
 I meant the actual list of styles when I am trying to apply one to a word or phrase in the text.

I now see what you mean… the highlighter styles appear in the order they were created, not in alphabetical order. Unfortunately, there isn't a way (currently) to change the sort … I don't know if it is a "bug" or an "unimplemented feature." I will create a thread in the beta forum and see if I get a response.

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:06 AM

Thanks!

Posts 30479
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:27 AM

I have been told that the devs will take a look at it. Smile

Posts 298
Kaye Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:02 PM

Yay!  Thanks to Stuart for bringing this up and to you for looking into it.  :-)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS