Bible Facts in Custom Passage Guide

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 110
Ron Cook | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:08 AM

When creating custom passage guides I see that Biblical People, Places, and Things are still the available sections rather than an all inclusive Bible Facts section.  Will this be changed in the release process of L5 and if so, will custom Passage Guides need to be redone?  Not a big deal if they do, just a curious question.  

Samsung Series 7; Windows 8 64 bit; Intel Core i7-3635QM @2.4GHz; 8 GB RAM; 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT640M

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 12:29 PM

I don't know of any plans to eliminate People, Place, and Things as available options. I am not sure if 5.0 includes this, but in 5.0a Beta 1  Biblical Events is also an option. Selecting any of the hits in these categories triggers the Bible Facts tool. I would anticipate it will stay that way.

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 1:04 PM

Ron Cook:
Will this be changed in the release process of L5

I hope not. It is a bit confusing, I suppose, but I rarely want all three (now four) showing up, so I like the choice we have now. I have not heard of plans to change it anyway, nor even a request to do so.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 2642
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 14 2012 1:07 PM

I prefer to have them separate sections to avoid information overflow in the Passage Guide. Targeted information is much more useful in my opinion. The fact that they all open in the same window doesn't really matter... But then I have separate commentary sections in My Passage Guide.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS