Amazon Gift Card to Logos GIft Card or books

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 173
NYSERVANT | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:16 AM

Any way to transfer an Amazon gift card to Logos card or books?  Got a gift to replace part of my library that was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy and would like to get logos books with it.  It's $50

Posts 4163
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:17 AM

IF you know someone planning to buy books on amazon, you might be able to trade the gift card to them for cash...

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 30473
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:30 AM

I just sold my original iPad to Amazon for a gift card… Amazon has great Black Friday gifts. Wink

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:06 AM

NYSERVANT:

Any way to transfer an Amazon gift card to Logos card or books?  Got a gift to replace part of my library that was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy and would like to get logos books with it.  It's $50

I spend quite a bit on Amazon.com and would be happy to send you $50 via PayPal for the code. You'd get PayPal charges though, so it may not be worth it to you. You should be able to send me your email address via FaithLife if you're interested.

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 173
NYSERVANT | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:37 PM

Thanks everyone, this was taken care of. 

Posts 23
Adam Prout | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 19 2022 7:25 PM

Just curious tot he final outcome as I too would like to apply Amazon gift card to logos books instead. 

Posts 23

Just curious tot he final outcome as I too would like to apply Amazon gift card to logos books instead. 

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Posts 23

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS