Remove in Passage Guide

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 28 2009 7:45 AM

If a resource is removed in a Passage Guide search, it seems to be permanently removed for all future searches of that particular passage or verse.  Is there any way to restore a resource once it has been removed from a specific passage search?

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 2642
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 8:34 AM

Hi Alex,

The removal is temporary for as long as the PG is open. Close it or open a new one and the section returns. Also, there is an "ADD" button on the top right corner. Click it to add the section or others back in the PG. You need to actually create a new guide for these to stick.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2009 7:45 PM

Thanks for your reply John.  It doesn't seem to work that way for me though.  Anyway, what did work was when I discovered the Refresh Guide (F5) button which makes it compile a new list all over again.  So many new features to learn eh?

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 1:54 AM

Alex Scott:

Thanks for your reply John.  It doesn't seem to work that way for me though.  Anyway, what did work was when I discovered the Refresh Guide (F5) button which makes it compile a new list all over again.  So many new features to learn eh?

Keep in mind that the refresh, to the best of my knowledge, will erase any notes you have taken in the passage guide. the other alternative is to put the link in the note section manually, but most people will prefer the F5.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS