Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 58
Virgil Sams | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 14 2009 7:02 PM

Can someone please tell me why some resources are not showing up in library after I have re-installed Libronix?  I did a complete un-instalation of Libronix. After the un-installation I deleted all the files from the directory. Now that I have re-installed Libronix I copied and paste all the resources from the DVD into the directory. Somehow all the resources are not showing up in library eventhough all the resources are in the directory.

Can someone please tell me why this is happening and whats needs to be done to make the resources visible in library?

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2009 7:17 PM
Did you restore or synchronize licenses?
Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2009 7:20 PM
Did you check your paths and refresh resources?
Posts 31
Justin Kooy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2009 7:20 PM

I would try this:

Tools>Options>General>Resource Paths

Make sure that C:\Program Files\Libronix DLS\Resources is listed there and that is the same folder you copied all the resources.

Remove any discs from the drive.

Then click Refresh Resources and close Libronix.

Keep Libronix closed for 30 seconds.  No more, no less. Smile

Then Open Libronix.

Wait for Libronix to finish "Discovering Resources" (Look for those words in the bottom right) to go away).

If your books do not show up after that It sounds like your licensing is not in place.  If that is the case, try checking your email. 

If none of these suggestions work, it would be best to call support on Monday _before_ uninstalling again (usually that does not fix these sorts of issues).

Justin K.

Logos Ministry Development

360-685-4441

Posts 58
Virgil Sams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2009 7:24 PM

I restored and then sychrinized the license. Strangly enough all the resources are in the directory. All the resources were showing up in the library prior to the un-installation. And now they are neither showing up in the unlocked or unlocked. What have I done wrong?

Posts 58
Virgil Sams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2009 8:08 PM

Thanks Justin Kooy for your help. I followed your instructions and now am seeing all the resources.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS