Desktop Not Syncing Logos 5

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 27
Rick Abshier | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:32 AM

Hi, I installed the Crossgrade yesterday on my laptop and all went fine.  However, when, I started my desktop, the new resources were synced but not the program itself.  I still have Logos 4.  Is this just a matter of time until it this takes place?

Posts 12109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:38 AM

Rick Abshier:

Hi, I installed the Crossgrade yesterday on my laptop and all went fine.  However, when, I started my desktop, the new resources were synced but not the program itself.  I still have Logos 4.  Is this just a matter of time until it this takes place?

Is your desktop on Win XP or an old Mac OS ? Is it configured to download upgrades automatically? Maybe the command "update now" will help.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 27
Rick Abshier | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:41 AM

It's Windows 7 and I do  have it set to upgrade automatically.  I did try the "update now" and it says that no upgrades are available.

Posts 12109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:43 AM

The mail from your upgrade purchase or your order list in the Logos.com Account should have a link to the installer - you may need to run that.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 27
Rick Abshier | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:47 AM

There's just a link there to install Logos 4.  I'll try to contact Customer Service - thanks!

Posts 27
Rick Abshier | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 17 2012 4:50 AM

Whoops, I had the wrong email!  It does appear to have the link - thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS