Resources Moved from Platinum to Portfolio Only

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 10
Warren Clifton | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:05 PM

The following resources were originally a part of the Platinum collection but now available only with the Portfolio according to the L4 comparison chart. There may be others however I've noticed these. Are the collections still being tweaked?

Collection: Ministry - Resource: Church Administration: Effective Leadership for Ministry

Collection: Theology - Resources: Ground and Grammar of Theology; Reordering Nature: Theology, Society and the New Genetics;  Pannenberg's Systematic Theology (3 Vols)

Warren

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:08 PM

Warren, are you making the comparison based on the pdf?

There was an error in the original pdf in which things moved up a line (or something). As far as I knw, there has been no change wrt what is shown on the Logos site.

Posts 10
Warren Clifton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:24 PM

The last PDF chart I printed was 11/23 and they were part of the Platinum however as of today's chart those resources are Portfolio only.

Warren

Posts 2246
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:40 PM

Warren Clifton:

The last PDF chart I printed was 11/23 and they were part of the Platinum however as of today's chart those resources are Portfolio only.

Warren

As I said, there was an error in the earlier chart. While the chart says that they were in Platinum, this was a typographical error - things moved up a line. The online comparison chart never showed these resources as part of platinum. They have not changed the contents of the base packages, they have corrected the pdf to match the online chart.

Posts 10
Warren Clifton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 29 2009 2:45 PM

Thanks Damian!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS