Sharing of Highlighting Palettes?

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:03 PM

I was thrilled to be able to share my Intertextuality Note file (through my group OT Quotes in NT) when Logos 5 came out. However, it functions in conjunction with a custom highlight palette. It's nothing fancy (no embedded images) just colored underlines and a text label in a bubble.

However, when I see this:

Other see this:

Now it's not a big deal when it's an isolated quote here or there. However, it's a true loss when you can't see an interplay in a section like this:

Logos, will you enable the sharing of custom highlights linked to a note file so a document like mine an be shared for its full impact?

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:37 PM

Nice, Kevin. Hope Logos will find a way to let you share all your highlighting.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 84
LogosEmployee
Mitch (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 7:14 AM

Not to worry Kevin! This is coming soon. It's actually the main reason we haven't been advertising notes sharing too heavily yet.

FYI. A person that has a copy of your document can create a style with the same palette and style name. It will then show up for them in their document. This will allow your sharers to disambiguate the different styles, even if they don't have your exact ones.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:50 PM

Mitch Rosenburg - Logos:
FYI. A person that has a copy of your document can create a style with the same palette and style name. It will then show up for them in their document. This will allow your sharers to disambiguate the different styles, even if they don't have your exact ones.

Neat! Thanks for the heads up.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:57 PM

Wonderful!                             Looking forward to that day when it comes!                        Love the frosting on the cake!!!                          One more "bonus" for us who use Logos Bible Software!                                 Logos has sure 'nuff come a long way, eh?

Peace and Blessing to Mitch and Kevin and All!      *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 9:31 AM

Anybody who has the Intertextuality doc should be able to create their own palette. Here's how mine is configured.

Posts 27675
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 10:13 AM

Kevin - that looks really good. You obviously put time and thought into it. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2012 5:38 PM

Mitch Rosenburg - Logos:

Not to worry Kevin! This is coming soon. It's actually the main reason we haven't been advertising notes sharing too heavily yet.

Looking forward to when this becomes available. This will be great! I can see how this will be so useful.

Posts 1150
Anthony H | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 2:20 PM

bump

Posts 26493
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 4:38 PM

Crying

The intertextuality file doesn't appear to be available - it's grayed out.

Crying

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 570
HansK | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 4 2013 3:23 PM

Here too. It's grayed out.

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 8940
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:50 PM

It is greyed out for me too. How do you access this?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS