Mary Pre-Pub

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 17
Keith Godfrey | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2012 2:40 PM

The new "Mary" book was advertised to ship today.  I've noticed the Prepub price is gone, but no indication of where/when I can download.  I purchased earlier today.

Any news when it will be released for download?

Thanks  Have a great weekend.

Keith

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 1:14 AM

Keith Godfrey:
Any news when it will be released for download?

It's already live, but they process things one buyer at a time, so if you bought at the last minute, you'll be last in line and may have to wait until Monday.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 19576
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 1:25 AM

It should download automatically. You shouldn't need to go anywhere to download it.

Check whether you have "Automatically Download Updates" turned on in Program Settings. If it is set to "No" you should still get a popup in the lower right corner saying you have new updates to download, which you click on to confirm the download. If you haven't seen that popup yet, try restarting Logos or typing "update resources" to force the issue. Or maybe you just have to wait patiently a bit longer. But mine came already. I don't think they process pre-pubs manually anymore, but I might be wrong.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 1:37 AM

Rosie Perera:
I don't think they process pre-pubs manually anymore, but I might be wrong.

So may I, but I haven't heard anything about a change. Anyone who knows for certain?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8922
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2012 6:36 PM

I got my $14.95 copy and I must say I am very pleased with it.  I will start using it, probably, next week.  Great stuff and the outline it follows to present the material is great and can be used for other Bible character studies.  Maybe I might get the full curriculum some time in the future.

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 8922
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2012 9:14 PM

Bummer! It's not showing in my Droid Application.  I guess copyright issues or something.  Well there's still Biblia.com

Posts 261
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2012 12:55 PM

DAL, this should be available on Android. I'm seeing Mary: Devoted to God's Plan, the related guide and video resources on my Android device. It could be that the library on your Droid has not updated since you've acquired this study. If you still aren't seeing the resource in your library I would recommend restarting the app which should result in the library being updated.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS