Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 59
Y2K2 | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 4 2012 9:22 PM

Good day to you all,

Right now I am studying The Book of Revelation via the Baker's NT Commentary.

When I click on a Bible reference in the text Libronix uses the NABWRNT and I want to change that to the KJV.

I have made a change in the Keylink Options, elevating the KJB to the action to be used first but this has not solved the problem.

Any ideas?

Posts 26012
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 3:56 AM

Check you have adjusted the Keylink options for Bible.

If that doesn't work then try another resource because it should work. It is possible that the Baker Commentary is hard-wired to the NAB.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 59
Y2K2 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 4:33 AM

Thank you Dave for responding.

I have checked the KeyLink Options again and see that I have elevated the KJV Study Bible to be the Resource or Action to Use First. I have chosen it out of list of other Bibles and Bible Resources; in this list appears resources other than bibles such as Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.

I see no general category named Bibles.

I will try to find out if the Baker Commentary is fixed to a particular bible. The only idea I have of doing this is to read the Intro and Preface to the Commentary.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 4:52 AM

Y2K2

The dropdown where you see the word "English" (Datatype" should contain an option for Bible, select it and then promote the KJV you want. Right now your are telling Libronix when you want to look up an English word definition to look in the KJV first which doesn't make any sense, because Bibles aren't tagged for dictionary lookups.

Posts 59
Y2K2 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 5:31 AM

Thanks Kevin,

I followed your instructions and the problem is solved.

I opened Baker's Commentary, pointed to a referenced bible text which opened to the text in the KJV.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS