Possible Bug: Main Library UI Button

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 34
Wesley Surber | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:08 PM

Since the last update of L5, I've noticed that the main library button in the left corner (the book icon) goes between being intermittent or entirely unresponsive.  I've had to work around this problem by opening my library in a new tab.

Thanks,

Wesley

The science, art, and philosophy of the royal game. - www.campfirechess.com

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 8 2012 6:38 PM

Wesley:

Since the last update of L5, I've noticed that the main library button in the left corner (the book icon) goes between being intermittent or entirely unresponsive.  I've had to work around this problem by opening my library in a new tab.

Thanks,

Wesley

Not heard of this one before. Are you having any other issues with Logos5?

BTW, another work-around is to open the Library with CTRL-L.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 34
Wesley Surber | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:45 PM

I've had no other issues with L5.  Just that the Library button is unresponsive most of the time.  Thanks for the keyboard shortcut.  Command+L opens the library in a separate window, but I prefer it to open in the pop-down menu from the top.

The science, art, and philosophy of the royal game. - www.campfirechess.com

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 7:52 PM

Wesley:
Just that the Library button is unresponsive most of the time.

Using Logos 5.0a SR-2 on OS X 10.8.2 can replicate library button being non responsive to left clicks when the Library is not open in a tab.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 777
Brisa Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2013 12:28 PM

This looks like the same issue that was reported here: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/59497.aspx

This issue has been fixed in 5.1 for beta users, and will be fixed in general when 5.1 ships to the stable channel. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS