Text Comparison in Logos 5 missing option to show difference

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 18
Jay Rubin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 28 2012 10:20 AM

I have confirmed that the text comparison feature is not part of the starter set. Bummer!

Posts 12
Pog | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2013 1:05 PM

Can anyone tell me at what level the text comparison/difference feature is activated?  My leaders edition does not have it.

Thanks guys.

Posts 5613
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2013 1:16 PM

Nigel Foster:

Can anyone tell me at what level the text comparison/difference feature is activated?  My leaders edition does not have it.

Thanks guys.

In Logos 4 packages, the lowest levels for the Compare Parallel Bible Versions Addin were Scholars or Original Languages.

In Logos 5 packages, the lowest level that has the Compare Parallel Bible Versions Addin now is Bronze.

(BTW, the comparison charts currently on the Logos website don't show this.  They used to have a features comparison section, but now they don't.  They should add it back.)

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 463
Anon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2013 1:34 PM

Nigel Foster:

Thanks guys.

Nigel, here's a screenshot of a comparison chart for L4 packages including text comparison.  As Todd mentioned it would be good to have this listed in current L5 packages.

OS X 10.14.6  |  Logos 8.9 

Posts 12
Pog | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 27 2013 4:09 PM

Thanks for your help, guys.  I guess I'll have to get saving and go for the bronze.  Out of interest, I am currently using Logos 4.  Is there any great advantage in upgrading to Logos 5?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS