Praise for Logos

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 675
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 10 2012 5:48 PM

I can be quick to complain on this forum and sometimes do. To be fair, when Logos exceeds my expectations I should offer praise.

Several years ago I purchased the MacArthur Life Works Library. I registered it online, failed to use it and lost the serial number. I kept the cd's over the years hoping I would find the missing serial number. After unsuccessfully searching through old email addresses, I called Logos to see if they could search just by my name. To my surprise they still had this set registered and instantly transferred all the books to my currently account.  

Posts 4122
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 6:16 PM

I have some for them as well :)

I have been watching closely the silver upgrade package... Its a pretty solid set it looks like, and would augment my L4 scholars package well!

I noticed a disparity in the ad on the upgrade page, and the reality in my cart, so I messaged them.

Their initial reply was "sorry pal". But the sales guy went ahead and talked to his manager. I'm not yet sure the exact discount, but they saved me a bundle by restructuring my monthly payments... any way the net result is Silver for 15$ a month more than what I pay now, still leaving room in my (100$ a month) book budget for things I need as they pop up :) thank you Logos!

What other company out there says "no no, you are paying us too much, here take this discount"?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 875
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 8:05 PM

I had a similar experience with some really old resouces that a helpful person at logos was able to recover for me. much apprecaited. 

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 10 2012 8:34 PM

I'll throw in my encouragement. My family and I live in India. These kind of quality resources are simply unavailable here. I want to thank them for offering them!

Posts 2664
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 11 2012 1:58 PM

When I first tried out L4, my MacArthur references and subsequent Logos books were downloaded immediately. Quite different than another software company that demands an upgrade every couple of years in order to keep the books I purchased usable. If I lose the copy, game over.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 33
The Redlines | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:03 AM

I have to add my praise as well. I have had Logos/Libronix for a few years. As the program grew and grew I continued to feel more and more overwhelmed. Mostly, I had used it for simple reading/searching. I just finished watching Mark Barnes' videos and WOW! I am nothing short of blown away at the capabilities of Logos! Truly amazing and it just continues to get better. I can understand the frustration some feel at prices sometimes but these resources should never be seen as simple books. The capabilities Logos adds to these resources changes the entire game. Keeping in mind that we don't pay a dime for the program itself, the resources along with logos capabilities are very well worth every dollar spent. Thank you Logos!!!

And a big thank you to Mark Barnes for opening my eyes and allowing me to use Logos for what it is worth! 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS