Posts 891
P A | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:01 PM

Have used your Logos credit?

I have

Check your account!

P AWink

Posts 11306
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:08 PM

Me too (already). I didn't know where it came from, until reading the forum today.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 11
Brandon Hirth | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:23 PM

?

Posts 891
P A | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 1:32 PM

I am not sure why I received it

I am sure Logos will make announcement soon...Time

P A

Posts 4111
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 3:42 PM

where would we see this credit?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 9400
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 4:41 PM

I was blessed with a nice $15 credit which I have already used to buy more books! Smile

If you have a credit you can see it on your profile page.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:00 PM

P A:

I am not sure why I received it

I am sure Logos will make announcement soon...Time

P A

If I'm not mistaken Phil explained the credit here.  I was hoping I was wrong on this, and Logos was just giving credit away  Angel

Posts 850
Josh Hunt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:02 PM

Ken Baker:
my question exactly

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:29 PM

Josh Hunt:

Ken Baker:
my question exactly

Log in to the Logos.com website, and look at your account details. If you have a credit, it will be in a box in the upper-right. I believe those receiving credits were from upgrading to Logos 5. When the price was lower/adjusted/recalculated they issued a credit, which was very nice of them.

Posts 11306
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:49 PM

I read Phil's explanation. Then I compared what I paid for the crossgrade (all I purchased) to the present price now. I don't see any difference. Who knows?

But I did happily enjoy the credit on my Samaritan book, which had been carefully hidden in the jewish collection.

Posts 10786
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 3:21 AM

Garrett Ho:
When the price was lower/adjusted/recalculated they issued a credit, which was very nice of them.

Even nicer: If the price went down, you receive a credit—if the price rose, you did not get a request for more money Big Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:10 AM

DMB:

I read Phil's explanation. Then I compared what I paid for the crossgrade (all I purchased) to the present price now. I don't see any difference. Who knows?

But I did happily enjoy the credit on my Samaritan book, which had been carefully hidden in the jewish collection.

I upgraded from Logos 4 Portfolio to Logos 5 Portfolio on November 12th. I believe that was before the price drop. I never received the price adjustment. How would I know if there is supposed to be a credit? Confused

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 23569
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:50 AM

Super Tramp:

DMB:

I upgraded from Logos 4 Portfolio to Logos 5 Portfolio on November 12th. I believe that was before the price drop. I never received the price adjustment. How would I know if there is supposed to be a credit? Confused

you should have received an email if you were going to get a credit.

However, the prices went up in some cases.

It all depended on what resources you already had and how the underlying price changes to those affected your calculated price.

Posts 11306
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 6:42 AM

Hmmm ... I didn't get any email, the price of the crossgrade didn't materially change (maybe the font?), and I got a pretty nice credit (although the Samaritans wouldn't budge, and still insisted on 'Mt Gerizim').  Still happy!!

I very much doubt there's too many Samaritan'ers on the forum (or even in Palestine for that matter). But the whole issue really highlights the (absence of) documentation following Nehemiah until the Macabbees. Even Josephus was peddling hard.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS