Suggestion: Documents

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1273
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 13 2012 1:30 AM

Hi,

It has been mentioned before that the listing of the Logos documents is pretty messy. So I started to type the document name into the search box after pressing the Documents button.

However, in order to do this, I always have to move the mouse to the box and click first. It would be great if the cursor was already in the search box as soon as I click on the Documents button. The same would also be the case for the Guides button.

It should work as with the Library: As soon as I click on the Library button, I can start typing into the search box.

Armin

Posts 74
陶小占 Jimmy To | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:36 AM

Can we rename the document directly in the Document panel?

I have to click on the document and select "open" and rename  ...

Jimmy 

Posts 30533
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 4:50 AM

陶小占 Jimmy To:

After reading this post, I double checked and I think you are right: this isn't currently possible.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 5:27 AM

alabama24:

陶小占 Jimmy To:

After reading this post, I double checked and I think you are right: this isn't currently possible.

That's strange.  I think it was possible in L4 so long as you right-clicked on the document name and selected "Rename."  Or do I not remember correctly?  Perhaps someone who still has L4 could confirm or falsify that.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3513
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2012 7:15 AM

Document management within Logos and on documents.logos.com needs some real attention.  As users create more and more documents it becomes more and more difficult to find what you are looking for.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS