Change all notes font at same time

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 14
Chip Fields | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 16 2012 10:08 PM

How can I change all my notes font at the same time?  I heard from a reliable source there are literally dozens of geeks on this website just waiting to answer questions....don't make my reliable source out to be a liar.

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 3:56 AM

Chip Fields:

How can I change all my notes font at the same time?  I heard from a reliable source there are literally dozens of geeks on this website just waiting to answer questions....don't make my reliable source out to be a liar.

Hey Chip! Geeked

Unfortunately, I think the answer is "no." I know other users have asked the same question without a satisfactory answer… so if its possible, I haven't heard the "right" answer yet. Tongue Tied

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 801
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 5:13 AM

Chip Fields:

How can I change all my notes font at the same time?

If you had such a tool, you might not want to use it. Most of my note text is Arial, but also contains SBLGreek and SBLHebrew. If I changed everything to a different font, I would lose the original language data.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:39 AM

Chip Fields:

Peace to you, Chip!                               Peace to all my Logos Forums Brothers and Sisters!

I realise that this is an "older" post to which I am now responding.                The question is:    1. to change all present and past note fonts?     OR 2. to change all future fonts as one is making new notes? 

If the answer desired is to question 2, them please read on ......       Am using Logos 5.

About 10 days ago I followed instructions in a post by Jack Caviness and a couple of others about changing notes future fonts and noticed again this morning that as I am making new notes, they all go to the font and size I selected at that time.  I remember thanking him at that time for the information that worked!  (He wasn't 100% sure in his post.)

Unfortunately my "senior" brain does not remember the parameters of that post and am not sure what to search for, but maybe later today I will for those who desire the info.....

Actually, I am pleased with what I have now...!                 *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS