How do I get the DVD of my package of Logos 5?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 27
Pastor Tim Elliott | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 17 2012 7:50 PM

When I upgraded to Logos 5 there was no mention of a DVD, only a download. However, I have a new computer that does not have Logos 4 on it. I would like to have all my material and load it on my new machine. What do I do?

Did a search in this forum and did not find any listing for "DVD Logos 5".

Thanks in advance!

Posts 27441
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 7:55 PM

Pastor Tim Elliott:
What do I do?

I'm not sure what your goal is… If you really want a DVD, you will need to contact Logos and pay an additional fee. If you goal is just to install all of your resources onto your new computer, simply download the L5 engine (via the link in the email you were given, or under your purchase order history on the website), install and enter your credentials. All of your L4&L5 resources will download to your new computer. NOTE: This will take a while to download and index (but it will get done much sooner than you will get the DVD Wink)

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2787
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 8:38 PM

Pastor Tim Elliott:

When I upgraded to Logos 5 there was no mention of a DVD, only a download. However, I have a new computer that does not have Logos 4 on it. I would like to have all my material and load it on my new machine. What do I do?

First, go to your Orders page and find your order where you bought L5.  Mine is shown below...I got L5 in the minimal crossgrade (A).  When you find that order, click on the order number (B), not the product itself.

That will take you to a page where you should see the following links.  Click on the correct one from the computer where you want to install L5 and follow the prompts.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 8:41 PM

Pastor Tim Elliott:
What do I do?

Peace, Tim!                   ...     and Always Joy in the Lord!           *smile*                What I would do is to do a "quick installation," using this information from the Wiki!

http://wiki.logos.com/Quick_Installation_onto_multiple_computers

*smile*

If I had an unlimited internet package, I would do it the way Alabama and Doc B suggest.   It's simpler, but there's an internet cost.     So, it depends a bit on your internet package and where you live and what you can afford to pay and whatever ...          *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 27441
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 8:45 PM

Milford Charles Murray:
If I had an unlimited internet package, I would do it the way Alabama suggests.   It's simpler, but there's an internet cost.     So, it depends a bit on your internet package and where you live and what you can afford to pay and whatever

Good point. It is a BIG download.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2756
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 17 2012 9:32 PM

Logos does offer a DVD package that contains a quickstart, installation, and resource DVD for whichever L5 package you purchased. You will need to contact sales or customer support to obtain it. L5 still may download some resources, depending on what additional resources you have.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS