Is there a way to set font size for all resources?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 20 2012 5:49 PM

The question says it all. With the setup I have, I prefer to have resources use the smallest setting on the slider for font size. However, every time I open a new resource I have to reset the slider. Is there a way to just default all resources to use the smallest font size setting?

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:37 PM

Samuel, instead of doing it on a per resource basis, you can use the Default Text Size setting under Program Settings on the tools menu.

Posts 113
Samuel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2012 6:50 PM

Rosie Perera:

Samuel, instead of doing it on a per resource basis, you can use the Default Text Size setting under Program Settings on the tools menu.

Yes, I'm aware of that and have it set to 90%. That made the tools, guides, etc the size I wanted them but the size of the font on resources was still significantly larger than the tools and guides. That's why I'm having to use the font size on each resource to make it smaller. I don't want to reduce the program setting more because it will make the size on tools and guides way too small.

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2012 7:31 PM

Samuel Clough:

Rosie Perera:

Yes, I'm aware of that and have it set to 90%. That made the tools, guides, etc the size I wanted them but the size of the font on resources was still significantly larger than the tools and guides. That's why I'm having to use the font size on each resource to make it smaller. I don't want to reduce the program setting more because it will make the size on tools and guides way too small.

Ah, I see. Well then, no there is no way to set the default slider position for all resources. It might be something you want to propose in the Suggestions forum. It's a good idea.

Posts 26954
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 21 2012 12:16 AM

Samuel Clough:
However, every time I open a new resource I have to reset the slider. Is there a way to just default all resources to use the smallest font size setting?

As this isn't possible with the new Default font for Logos 5 I gave up and went back to using the Default (Logos 4) font

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS