L.5/Mac Community Notes

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 23 2012 4:17 AM

Whenever we try to open CN it crashes - closes out L.5. This may be related to another issue as the Bible Sense Lexicon does the same thing.

Log:

3857.Archive 3.zip

Logs and concerns over other problems:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/63037.aspx

Both situations have ben sent to Logos Tech, but any additional help - especially on the Lexixon issue would be greatly appreciated.

Yours In Christ

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 6:37 AM

Bump?

Yours In Christ

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 12:44 PM

Issue sent to Developers. Hopefully a solution within 'app.' a week.

Yours In Christ

Posts 226
Kurt Trucksess | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 6:46 AM

I am experiencing the same problem.  Attempting to add a community note crashes the entire program.

Dr. Kurt Trucksess www.christ2Rculture.com
Posts 135
Jason Skipper | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:56 AM

What particular resources have community notes? I've yet to find them.

Sorry to ask such a simplistic question.

Posts 55
Scott Criswell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:15 PM

Crashes for me as well. Everytime.  Any timeline for a fix? :(

Most of the time I get a system prompt (Mac OS X 10.8.2) with the following request:

"Developer Tools Access needs to take control of another process for debugging to continue. Type your password to allow this."

Since I don't know what this is for I don't allow it.

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer."

- Psalm 19:14

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 4:49 PM

Scott, 

I apologize that I can not be of more assistance. Though I understand they are working on some kind of solution, I  was not given a date to expect a fix. I think the BSL and CN are related problems, but I am not sure. They have been on my computer several times now for the BSL and still no solution. . . As soon as I receive a fix I will definitely post .... I hope it is soon.

PS: I have not received that error code, but Logos may desire to see it ... It may be the path to developing the solution.

Scott Criswell:

Crashes for me as well. Everytime.  Any timeline for a fix? :(

Most of the time I get a system prompt (Mac OS X 10.8.2) with the following request:

"Developer Tools Access needs to take control of another process for debugging to continue. Type your password to allow this."

Since I don't know what this is for I don't allow it.

Yours In Christ

Posts 382
Sacrifice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 3:19 PM

Spoke with Logos Tech Support today on the issue of crashes of BSL and CN. They have found the problem. The solution is going to beta and will be released when stable. Hesitant to give a date, but "possibly" 30 days.

Yours In Christ

Posts 6
Michael LoBianco | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 10:19 PM

So what do we do in the mean time?  I purchased the software yesterday and cannot install it...?!?  When I try to install it it just spins to log-in then stops with nothing.  I hit "command' when opening it and got the option to open off line, but crashes again.....

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 23 2013 10:26 PM

Michael LoBianco:

So what do we do in the mean time?  I purchased the software yesterday and cannot install it...?!?  When I try to install it it just spins to log-in then stops with nothing.  I hit "command' when opening it and got the option to open off line, but crashes again.....

Welcome Big Smile

Without Logos diagnostic log files, humanly have no idea for crash cause.  Wiki has => http://wiki.logos.com/Diagnostic_Logging#Logos_5_for_OS_X

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS