Crashes!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Alan Morris | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:15 AM

Merry Christmas eve! After much internal debate I just downloaded and installed Logos 5 as a present to myself; wow, what a present! If I go anywhere near the library it crashes which of course renders it almost useless for my sermon prep for Christmas. Any help out there? 

Posts 102
Andrew Mercer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:35 AM

I'm no expert Alan, but has your library finished its first indexing after upgrading to L5? Depending on the size if your library, this may take some time.

As it is now Christmas Day here in Oz, merry Christmas and I hope your issue is soon solved

Posts 5
Alan Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 7:42 AM

Good thought. It crashed a couple of times while it was indexing before I realized. I did wait until it was done but, still continues to crash. Any attempt to search with Library open crashes. I can open my commentaries using the more button in a PG but if I attempt to collapse the commentaries section in PG it crashes. After these crashes when I reopen it refuses to open with previous tabs open. Blessings!

Posts 323
Doug | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 9:40 AM

Have you tried rebooting the computer since L5 installed?

Posts 5
Alan Morris | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 10:29 AM

Problem appears to be solved. Contacted tech support who removed and then reloaded NIV and interlinears and it seems to work fine now. Apparently a faulty download? Whew. Thanks for your help.

Posts 102
Andrew Mercer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 24 2012 1:29 PM

Good to hear that it was a quick, simple fix

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS