BUG: Wrong button colour

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 28 2012 12:17 PM

I have not preordered Nehemiah Institute: Enhanced Position Papers, yet the button is gray and the popup upon hovering claims I have ordered it.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 23 2013 12:19 PM

Bump.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Aaron Dutton (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2013 11:32 AM

We are re-releasing this resource as an independent book.  Previously the resource was only available in a collection (the Christmas Master 2010 collection and perhaps another but I'd have to check).  Since you already own the collection, the page is graying the button out for you, so you do not accidentally order it again.  The tooltip is wrong because it says "You have already pre-ordered..." when it should say "You already own".  

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2013 12:27 PM

Aaron Dutton:
Since you already own the collection, the page is graying the button out for you

That makes sense, I guess.Smile It never occurred to me to check if I already owned it. It is, after all, a prepub!Surprise

Now I'm just wondering: how did you manage to post that from my account?!?

That seems like a serious security flaw!

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Aaron Dutton (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 20 2013 1:49 PM

I can impersonate your account, which I did, in order to see what you issue you were seeing.  I accidentally posted as you in the forum because I was signed in to the forums as you.  Sorry for the confusion :)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS