Emails for Collection Upgrade PrePubs

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1751
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 29 2012 6:37 PM

Even though I'm trying to better learn what books I have in my library, I still cannot off the top of my head remember every "collection" of books (for example, New American Commentary, Bunyan Collection, etc.) that I own. I also realize that at times, Logos will come out with new books or new collection "upgrades" where I can add the latest tittles available from Logos to my existing collections.

It'd be great that anytime these new books or collection upgrades go on PrePub, if I own the collection these books/upgrades apply to, that'd I'd receive an email saying "you own this collection, and here's your chance to upgrade to these books while on PrePub".

For example, I own New American Commentary that I acquired back during Logos Silver on Logos 2.

A while back, a couple more NAC volumes hit PrePub. It'd be great to have received an email saying:

You own the New American Commentary. Logos has two new NAC volumes on PrePub you might be interested in purchasing to top off your collection.

Or for example, I received Preaching the Word with the L5 upgrade. It'd have been great to have received an email saying:

You own Preaching the Word. There are a couple of new Preaching the Word Upgrade collections you might be interested in purchasing on PrePub to top off your collection.

It'd be great to have these emails sent to me automatically to remind me what collections I own and when new books are available for them so if I'm interested in upgrading to the new content available, I can snag it up on PrePub.

Nathan Parker

Visit my blog at http://focusingonthemarkministries.com

Posts 2377
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2012 7:15 PM

I agree.  Instead, I end up getting "personalized" emails for resources that I already own!  Just a little while ago I got an offer for 83% on a resource that I have owned for 5 years.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 12515
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2012 5:48 AM

Yes

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 3127
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2012 9:33 AM

Nathan Parker:
It'd be great to have these emails sent to me automatically to remind me what collections I own and when new books are available for them

This is how targeted marketing should work.  I agree.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 1360
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2012 9:48 AM

Nathan Parker:
It'd be great that anytime these new books or collection upgrades go on PrePub, if I own the collection these books/upgrades apply to, that'd I'd receive an email saying "you own this collection, and here's your chance to upgrade to these books while on PrePub".

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS