Irving Jensen's Do-It-Yourself Bible Study Guides

Page 5 of 8 (145 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last ยป
This post has 144 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 129
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 4:13 AM

I teach 3 to 4 times a week.  Mostly Bible studies.  I am constantly looking for good questions, the inductive type.  I am also looking for good visuals to explain the layout of a book.

This series meets both of those needs.  I would like to see it in Logos.  We are soooo close in getting it published.  

Please help by ordering the series, you won't regret it!

https://www.logos.com/product/55678/irving-l-jensen-collection

Thanks, 

Posts 506
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 6:54 AM

Thanks for pointing this out.  I'm in.  

Just a few more votes needed!  

Posts 71
Brian Huddleston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 4:15 PM

You convinced me, I'm in.  Thanks!

Wylie, TX

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 4:51 PM

Almost there! Come on, just a few more pre-orders ๐Ÿ‘

You know, it kind sucks that the Independent Bible Study has been in production but is not out yet. It would really help people make a decision if they saw the quality of work Mr. Irving offers. ๐Ÿ‘

DAL

Posts 16
Brad Knox | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 5:47 PM

Just put my order in, says under development now!

Posts 129
Joe Mayden | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:17 PM

Well, WE DID IT!  Thanks for the response.  Look forward to using them.

Blessings,

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 7:31 PM

Joe Mayden:

Well, WE DID IT!  Thanks for the response.  Look forward to using them.

Blessings,

I hope nobody backs out. I know who's gonna be happy their names start with K and C ๐Ÿ˜

DAL

Posts 120
DBR | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 22 2017 9:24 PM

In my Open Pre-pub section it is still saying Gathering Interest. Maybe someone hasn't flipped a switch behind the scenes to get it moving toward production. I would love to see this go into production.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 23 2017 7:54 AM

David Ruley:

In my Open Pre-pub section it is still saying Gathering Interest. Maybe someone hasn't flipped a switch behind the scenes to get it moving toward production. I would love to see this go into production.

Wow, same here. I hope is not another miscalculation on the price issue; that would really suck!

DAL

Posts 40
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 23 2017 12:59 PM

Hey, Dal, David, Joe & all . . . I just today noticed the same! "UNDER DEVELOPMENT" for the big Collection (as well as the single Independent Bible Study book, which has been in that stage now for several months). So THANK YOU for pushing it through with your orders and endorsements!!

I phoned Faithlife today to get an update on them both from my contact, Bethany. She's out until 3.28 and no one else was able to take my call about these titles. So I will post next week when I have more info.

Woohoo!

Posts 40
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 23 2017 1:01 PM

Brian, THANK YOU!! It might have been your order that pushed it over the top to UNDER DEVELOPMENT!

Or Brad . . . perhaps it was YOU . . .

Many thanks to ALL . . .

Posts 120
DBR | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 7:02 AM

Now listed as Under Contract. Hope to see this soon.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 24 2017 12:17 PM

David Ruley:

Now listed as Under Contract. Hope to see this soon.

Same here! Please FL, don't delay too much on this one! ๐Ÿ˜€

DAL

Posts 294
Debra Bouey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 25 2017 2:04 PM

Karen Jensen Collins:

Brian, THANK YOU!! It might have been your order that pushed it over the top to UNDER DEVELOPMENT!

Or Brad . . . perhaps it was YOU . . .

Many thanks to ALL . . .

Delighted to see this batch of his work has gone into development! I still treasure my kinda raggedy copy of his "Independent Bible Study" and look forward to having this set when Logos gets it out of development and released. I thoroughly enjoy having his Old and New Testaments surveys in Logos already too!

Godspeed you along the way, Karen!

Lenovo P72: Intel 8th Gen i7-8750H 6-core, 32GB RAM, 2TB HDD + 1TB Sata SSD, 17.3" FHD 1920x1080, NVIDIA Quadro P600 4GB, Win 10 Pro

Posts 40
Karen Jensen Collins | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 31 2017 2:55 PM

Just received the news from Faithlife:  ALL TITLES in the Jensen Collection are IN PRODUCTION  . . .  She expects an early summer release! Praise and glory to God for what He's doing and will do through these inductive Bible study resources . . . And thanks to all of you for helping push it over the hurdle!

Posts 1699
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 31 2017 5:25 PM

I like Anthony's link...thanks.  I find good adult engaging Bible studies are hard to locate.  Those who develop them are a blessing.

Posts 6321
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 31 2017 5:40 PM

Karen Jensen Collins:

Just received the news from Faithlife:  ALL TITLES in the Jensen Collection are IN PRODUCTION  . . .  She expects an early summer release! Praise and glory to God for what He's doing and will do through these inductive Bible study resources . . . And thanks to all of you for helping push it over the hurdle!

AND thank YOU for making the arrangements with FL to have your dad's legacy published again and be made available to us! Blessings to you and your family!

DAL

Posts 432
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 1 2017 9:55 AM
JoshInRI:

I like Anthony's link...thanks.  I find good adult engaging Bible studies are hard to locate.  Those who develop them are a blessing.

Josh, for some reason I'm not finding the "Anthony's link" you referred to. What was it?
Posts 27550
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 1 2017 11:42 AM

Brad:
Josh, for some reason I'm not finding the "Anthony's link" you referred to. What was it?

If you click on "replied" in Josh's post (His Name | Forum Activity | Replied), it will take you to the post he was replying to. In this case, it is a forum member named "Anthony." In his post, he has a hyperlink. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 432
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 1 2017 3:56 PM

alabama24:

If you click on "replied" in Josh's post (His Name | Forum Activity | Replied), it will take you to the post he was replying to. In this case, it is a forum member named "Anthony." In his post, he has a hyperlink. 

Thanks Alabama!  Very helpful, as usual!  Anthony's post was over 2 years old, so I don't feel so bad about my eyes not falling on it.  Smile

Page 5 of 8 (145 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS