Faithlife Study Bible Infographics problem

Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 42 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 1 2013 7:49 PM

Gao Lu:
Has this ever been resolved?  Not the crashing, but that ability to export graphics at legible resolution?

Confirmed Logos 5.2 SR-3 still rasterizes export when doing save as.  Also send to Powerpoint rasterizes image to fit one slide.  Copy image in Logos 5, then paste into PowerPoint is likewise rasterized.

Suggest using screen shots of infographic.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2041
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 1 2013 8:54 PM

Screenshots with Skitch and Panorama Stitch with Photoshop worked wonders.Crying

Didn't really take long. Geeked

Thanks.Confused

Posts 9
Diane Lytle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:46 PM

Same here - Has this issue been resolved?

Posts 24852
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 23 2014 4:54 PM

No. The latest version still comes from 2012.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 21
Ice Deep | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 14 2014 9:17 AM

Logos Please please fix this, I want to export the whole timeline in a legible resolution, not just a piece. If you don't understand see earlier posts.

Posts 124
GeoPappas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 3:31 AM

I would also like to see this issue fixed.

Posts 9
Diane Lytle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 4:10 PM

Maybe the new Logos 6 has resolved this???

Posts 24852
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 3:05 AM

Afraid not - whether exported as png or sent to Powerpoint, Logos 6 is as bad as Logos 5.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 752
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 10:11 AM

We've taken a step toward making these timelines easier to see with the Bible People Visual Timelines, one of the new Interactive Media. Here's a section from the Life of Abraham.

They're not yet exportable, but I believe that's planned. In the meantime, a screencapture should work (i use Greenshot regularly and it works well).

Posts 9
Diane Lytle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 14 2014 9:21 PM
That's a step in the right direction, but I really want to be able to export seamlessly. Keep working on it, Logos team!
Posts 124
GeoPappas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 15 2014 2:31 AM

Diane Lytle:
That's a step in the right direction, but I really want to be able to export seamlessly. Keep working on it, Logos team!

I would also like to be able to export the full-size images easily.

Posts 8

I will say thank you at the outset.  Greenshot is one I wasn't familiar with and do like what I see.  However, I don't know if it's my lack of skillset but I am encountering a slight issue with this process as well.  Namely, the title bar at the bottom of the page which occurs prior to Christ.

I guess other than this bar titled "The Life of David (Circa 1000 BC)" I'd be ok with snipping it, because it would be a little larger.  Any ideas on removing it, I've tried everything....Take a look below at the infographics for Christ (I could scroll zoom and snip without that bar interferring with theimage.  Any ideas greatly appreciated....GBYLife of David

Now Jesus:

No bar at the bottom

Jesus

Posts 21877
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:06 AM

Hi Antonio - and welcome to the forums

I can't see the pictures you posted.

Did you use the paperclip icon in the forum editor? If not, please try again using that.

Graham

Posts 8
antonio rosario | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:22 AM

thanks, trying as we speak

Posts 8
antonio rosario | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:29 AM

I'm guessing I probably need an online host for the photos on my computer.  I'm not really much into creating accounts like these.  Is there a way to post the picture without using URL from a foreign website other than the community forum..?

Posts 8
antonio rosario | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 6:37 AM

Sorry for confusion, still learning how to use Greenshot.  Very handy... I think I figured out how to post the pics now, if you want to have a look and let me know what you think...

thanks again

Posts 8
antonio rosario | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:32 AM

Wasn't sure if anyone was able to see pics yet..? haven't heard back.  I'll check back later.

Finals this week..

Posts 1281
toughski | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 8 2014 7:49 AM

yes, we can see the pictures

Posts 8
antonio rosario | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 5:51 AM

Thanks.  Was busy this week with finals.  I'm guessing no one knows how to remove that bottom field pane shaded in gray?  With this gone, I'd be able to zoom in closer and snip what I need.  Patiently waiting..Thanks guys!

Posts 21877
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 11 2014 6:05 AM

antonio rosario:
I'm guessing no one knows how to remove that bottom field pane shaded in gray?

I don't see anyway of removing it from within Logos but don't see how it is stopping you scroll in to get the information you want.

And what version of Logos software are you running?

With Logos 6 you get the option to export the data in easily manageable sections

Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS