Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Patrick Russell | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 5 2013 9:35 PM

I've been meaning to file this....Proclaim works on my laptop just fine but will not run on my main rig at home. This has been going on for a few months.

I've tried the deleting folder trick, re installing proclaim and it still wont get past verifying requirements without popping up with a "proclaim has stopped working" message.

I would like to be able to work on my main PC for service rather than my laptop. What's causing the crash? Here is the error number.

Error ID: 5422
Error detail: InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.

Here are the logs

40711.Proclaim.log

3487.ProclaimError.log

anymore5635.ProclaimCrash.txt.

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 5:52 AM

Thanks for posting the log files. We'll look into this. On you PC, are you using the latest version of Windows?

Posts 13
Patrick Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 6 2013 7:09 AM

both laptop and desktop are on windows 8

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:25 PM

On more question, Patrick: did Proclaim ever work for you on your main desktop computer, or has it never worked on that machine?

Posts 13
Patrick Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2013 5:06 PM

It used to work on this rig. What I can't remember is if it started failing on this rig before or after windows 8

Posts 13
Patrick Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 7 2013 5:08 PM

However. I do remember that it happened before the mp3 support update. In fact I think I updated to that version and it failed to launch every since. I tried deleting those files from the other post and have reinstalled twice but that update or the one right before it is when this started. 

Posts 13
Patrick Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 20 2013 2:35 PM

Any word on this? 

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 8:48 AM

Patrick, I have followed up with you via email.

Posts 13
Patrick Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 12 2013 8:36 AM

I don't know that I ever received an email. Still having the issue. It allowed me to patch today but it is still crashing on this rig. Any help? 

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 13 2013 2:07 PM

Patrick Russell:

I don't know that I ever received an email. Still having the issue. It allowed me to patch today but it is still crashing on this rig. Any help? 

I just sent one to the email address on your account. You may want to check that on logos.com by visiting https://www.logos.com/user/edit and see if your email there is still current or correct.

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS