Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Kimberly Nyborg | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 12 2013 12:52 PM

Hello,

I am a bit frustrated and probably missing something here.  I am a brand new Kindle Fire user and have come across the promotion for the FSB on facebook through Angela Thomas.  I downloaded it from Amazon to my Kindle but....every time I try to open it up and it wants me to register I am told I have no internet connection and that isn't true.  I have verified my wireless connection but it refuses to give me access to even get in the door????

Your help would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Kimberly

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 12 2013 4:31 PM

Kimberly Nyborg:
Your help would be most appreciated!

Peace to you, Kimberly!          *smile*                       Welcome to the Logos Forums!        

I personally cannot help you because I don't have a Kindle Fire and don't have a clue how to answer you!      However, I thought I'd "bump" your post forward in the hopes that someone somewhere on this Saturday of the weekend might notice it and come to your rescue!            *smile*

I have no idea where people are today; so I guess we're forced to be patient     Colossians 1:11    Let's be joyful, eh???!!!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 3
Kimberly Nyborg | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 12 2013 5:45 PM

Most appreciated Milford and thank you!  Be anxious for not one thing!  My Philippians 4:6,7 motto!

Posts 63
Benjamin Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 29 2013 3:48 AM

Hi Kimberly,

Not sure if you managed to solve your problem. You might want to checkout this post about downloading the latest version: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/65136.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS