Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:10 AM

I have a content item that was working fine, i had to change the background and lost all my formatting as well as custom labels. I went to redo them but the option to customize is no longer there... where did it go??

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:15 AM

hmmmm the option is on my PC but not on the presentation computer which is a MAC.

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 13 2013 8:20 AM

Posts 159
Matthew Peterson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 8:54 AM

When you are On Air, you don't have the ability to access the customize button. This is true on the Mac and PC client.

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:12 PM

Gotcha. well that kinda sucks. is there a reason for this as its rare but i may need to change a slide mid service.

Posts 646
Ann Boyles | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:25 PM

George, we are currently re-evaluating the disabled "Customize" option. In the meantime, you can suggest that it be reinstated over at http://proclaim.uservoice.com.

Posts 106
George Drake | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 16 2013 8:09 AM

I've run out of request over there. or vote ups... lol

But i REALLY needed this last night when the speaker decided to change his sermon title while I was already on air. I create a custom slide for the Sermon Title so i can do some typography and when I changed it nothing lined up so i had to go off air just to rearrange my text and font sizes. :-(

I tried editing it from my other computer then syncing on the presentation computer but everything went black then started from the preloop service.............

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS