new iPad app coming?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Keith Walker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 21 2013 6:24 PM

noticed that I can install the new version 5 on my MAC and PC, but the version on my iPad is still what I used with 4.0.   ??

Posts 1976
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 6:43 PM

Keith Walker:

noticed that I can install the new version 5 on my MAC and PC, but the version on my iPad is still what I used with 4.0.   ??

The PROGRAM that installs on PC/MAC and the APP that installs on iOS devices are different software that access the same resources. I'm sure v.3 of the iOS app will be released before Logos 6.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 22658
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 21 2013 11:10 PM

David Thomas:
I'm sure v.3 of the iOS app will be released before Logos 6.

And just to clarify (to avoid confusion) the current release of the Logos app is 3.1.4 with 3.2 pending approval from Apple.

But the principle which David outlines is absolutely rightSmile

Posts 218
Dennis Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:34 AM

I'm not sure what direction Logos is going with the iOS apps but the latest one is just a mess to navigate compared to the earlier and simpler designed versions. It may include more functionality but the layout and navigation is tedious in my opinion.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS