Thank you for highlighting update

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 25
Paul Schack | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 6 2009 8:46 AM

As has been noted there was large download yesterday.  One of the items added was the introduction of the Highlighting features present on version 3.

First I want to say thank you for getting this imported.  However I have some simple questions:

1. How may I import the  highlighting I have done in version 3 or is this not available due to this being a new product and not an upgrade.
  2. Is there a way to customize the inductive highlighting as seen in version 3?

Thanks again

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2009 2:35 PM

Paul Schack:

As has been noted there was large download yesterday.  One of the items added was the introduction of the Highlighting features present on version 3.

First I want to say thank you for getting this imported.  However I have some simple questions:

1. How may I import the  highlighting I have done in version 3 or is this not available due to this being a new product and not an upgrade.
  2. Is there a way to customize the inductive highlighting as seen in version 3?

Thanks again

1. Importing of our highlighting from L3 is being worked on (as well as importing L3 notes. Can't do it yet, should be able to do it soon.

2. Not yet. But it's hard to imagine that we'll be able to import our custom highlighting from L3 without enabling custom highlighting in L4. I could be wrong, but I'm hoping.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS