Creating "Default" Presentations

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33
Dan Burkhead | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 24 2013 10:14 AM

Each week I make a new "Blank" presentation and add all the things I need.  The problem is that we use a lot of the same slides each week for announcements, the service order, etc., and I may forget to add certain slides each week.  Is there a way I can create my own "Default" presentation when I click the "New" button.  Right now the only options are "New" "Seasonal" "Lectionary" and "Simple."  I'd like to create one with a basic opening loop (Welcome, No Food, Cell Phones Off, etc), blank songs, blank Bible passage, etc which I could fill in each week as needed.  Thanks!

Posts 10
Sharon Kirkpatrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2013 10:28 AM
Dan, That is how I use to do the presentations and would have the same issue. I now just change the calendar date each week, delete what I do not need and add new slides as needed. That way the items which I need weekly I do not have to remember to add each week. I hope that helps! Sharon
Posts 33
Dan Burkhead | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 24 2013 10:46 AM

I've thought about doing that, but I'd like to save previous week's presentations just so I can reuse the content in the future; if you reuse the previous week's presentation, is the old content still saved?  Example: we did a new song last week, and this week we are doing a different song at the same point in the service, if I reuse the old presentation from last week and delete the "new" song from last week, will that song still be in the database, or would I have to type it in all over again?

Posts 5561
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 25 2013 1:30 AM

How about...

?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 4
Greg Ellis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 31 2013 12:18 PM

Thanks - this just saved me LOADS of time!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS