Unable to scroll

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 89
Dale Eads | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:26 AM

This hasn't always been an issue, but while I'm at working and trying to access biblia.com, I'm unable to scroll (I also get the IE has blocked this website from showing content with security certificate errors message [which I get for most websites anyways due to the security settings I can't change]).  My work computer is pretty locked down and I'm only able to us IE8.  Could scroll bars be added so I can read more than just the one screen that shows up?  Even the forward and back buttons don't work.  Mobile view does work, though.

Posts 4
Sean Conrad | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 11 2013 6:30 AM

I am having the same issue minus the "IE has blocked this website" message.  Any help out there?

Posts 2
Paul Villasenor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2013 6:18 AM

I thought I was alone out there with the scrolling issue. it used to work on my pc at work and it no longer does as of a month ago. it does seem to work on my home pc and I can't figure out if there's a setting that was changed somehow. Does anyone have any suggestions for this issue?

Posts 2
Paul Villasenor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2013 7:46 PM

I did manage to get around the scrolling problem by switching from Windows Internet Explorer to Firefox. I'm not tech savy enough to explain why but once I did that the scroll bar appeared and everything was fine. I haven't tried Google Chrome yet but that would have been my next attempt at a fix.

Posts 89
Dale Eads | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 15 2013 10:22 AM

Unfortunately I'm really restricted at work and am forced to use IE8, so Firefox or any other browser is not option for me.

Posts 12
Laura Dominick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 20 2013 9:38 AM

I'm having the same trouble - the only way around it I have found is to switch to Mobile view (see left side of screen).  Then I had to scroll all the way down to find where I can switch back to standard view.  Not ideal, but at least I was able to read more than one page.

Posts 6
Cheryl Dumais | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2013 12:11 PM

Same issue here.  Not much use in the website if I can't see more than a paragraph or two.  I suspect it is an Internet Explorer version issue.  Anyone care to comment? 

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2013 1:45 PM

I am currently investigating why you all are running into this problem. What operating systems are you running (Windows 7, Vista, XP)?

Thanks for reporting this issue. I'm sorry this is happening to you all.

-Patrick

Software Developer
Faithlife

Posts 34
Wesley Surber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2013 6:03 PM

I've had the same problem running Biblia on IE8 under Windows 7.

Wesley

The science, art, and philosophy of the royal game. - www.campfirechess.com

Posts 89
Dale Eads | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2013 5:03 AM

I am on windows 7 using IE8 as well.

Posts 89
Dale Eads | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2013 5:15 AM

Nevermind, scroll bars are back!  Thanks for the fix!

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 28 2013 9:29 AM

We implemented a fix for this last night. Let me know if this problem crops up again.

Dale, I don't think the error you described is related to the scrollbar issue, but let me know if it seems to interfere with other Biblia features.

Dale Eads:

IE has blocked this website from showing content with security certificate errors message

Thanks again!

-Patrick

Software Developer
Faithlife

Posts 58
Tony Lim | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:11 PM

After downloaded the updates, I still unable to scroll the homepage. But have not problem in other features.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS