Jumpy, one page at a time scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 17
Jack H. Hughes | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:40 PM

Hi,

I have been following the forums on the jumpy scrolling problem and thought I would give some input. I use the NASB 95 update as my main Bible. I use a Macbook Pro with a 27" Thunderbolt display and a wireless touch pad. A couple months ago I started noticing that I couldn't scroll normally through my NASB 95 Bible (this happens even without my display or wireless touchpad). My NASB 95 window only would scroll one page at a time. Very vexing when trying to get a specific verse at the top of the window or trying to maneuver to get a quick look at context. All other windows work fine. All other Bible versions work fine. I tried removing all of my links. I have a Text Comparison window open but it isn't linked to anything. Still the problem persisted. I deselected links one at a time in hopes I could identify the culprit. Yet I had no success. For a while (about a half a day), without doing anything, it worked fine again, but then started jumping one page at a time and has done so for about a month. Here is a jing link you can use to see what happens: http://screencast.com/t/k5gM6DZX

I wondered if the problem was my personal highlighting of the text or my custom notes. I use those features regularly. I tried deselecting those as well, but it didn't help. I hope Logos fixes this problem soon. 

Jack

Posts 27550
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:45 PM

Hey Jack! Welcome to the forums!

I have an easy solution for you. After looking at your screencast, it is clear that you are in paged layout. To scroll smoothly, set your columns to "none."

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 17
Jack H. Hughes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:57 PM

I just received some great help from alabama24 who suggested that I go to my NASB 95 book tab (upper left) and under columns select "none" instead of "one." This pretty much solved it. Still a bit jumpy when scrolling but almost perfect. Praise the Lord! Thank you alabama24!

Posts 27550
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 4 2013 2:05 PM
Glad to help. Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS