Mac 4 Logos - Missing Resources

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Lauren M. Mitchell | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 8 2009 11:45 AM

Pardon me if I'm being repetitive here, but I've read several forum entries and I'm still not sure what, if anything right now, I should try to do to ensure that all the new resources that I should have are in my new library. I am definitely missing several resources. I really do understand the limitations and risks associated with trying Alpha versions but like many others, I wanted to go with the new as soon as possible.

I upgraded from Gold 1.2.2 for Mac to the new L4 for Mac via download. I find it difficult to determine if I have all the resources when the titling of some are different from the published titles. Any suggestions? 

Posts 2778
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 11:56 AM

There is no easy way to confirm it right now.  The only way I know is to open your Library browser and check off each book one at a time.  That would get rather tedious though. 

What books are you missing?

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 7
Lauren M. Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 8 2009 12:02 PM

Thanks, Joe. Here are just some: Collins Thematic Thesaurus of the Bible; Holman's Illiustrated Bible Dictionary and Holman's Quick Source Guide; Bible Lessons International (17); NT Studies Collection (7); some of the volumes The Bible and Its Story (10).

Posts 2778
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2009 9:38 PM

I don't think I have any of those except Collins and I can access that volume.

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS