The Apocalypse has been delayed again

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 259
Dean053 | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 18 2013 7:12 AM

this time until April

https://www.logos.com/product/8522/classic-commentaries-and-studies-on-revelation

looking on the bright side, I suppose the initial estimate was much lower than the actual cost, meaning we received a good deal.

Posts 5579
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 18 2013 7:19 AM

I like the covers. It's very tempting to make a bunch of fake Revelations Collection books and put them on our living room shelf.  Makes a statement.

This IS one of the more unique classic collections, with one of the authors having published two years after his demise (fully demonstrating the content of Dana's book).

Posts 8528
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 18 2013 7:39 AM

DMB:

I like the covers. It's very tempting to make a bunch of fake Revelations Collection books and put them on our living room shelf.  Makes a statement.

This IS one of the more unique classic collections, with one of the authors having published two years after his demise (fully demonstrating the content of Dana's book).

Perhaps his ghost stuck around to complete unfinished business.  Wink

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2017
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 18 2013 8:21 AM

Darn!  And I was so disappointed on Dec. 21.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 3419
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 18 2013 9:07 AM

Perhaps it is a good thing. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS