Sync Errors on 2/22-2/23

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 30476
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2013 10:58 AM

Chuck P.:

I sure do...wonder why the system allow me to purchase it again?   Usally shows a faded link if I already have it....Has a different title, so that may be the problem.

I am not positive that it is the same resource… but I have a strong suspicion that it is. Perhaps they just changed the name from "Authorized Version" to "King James Version." I have put in an email to see if I am correct. I am sure Logos will take care of you and you can get a refund if need be. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2013 11:06 AM

I have no doubt about Logos taking care of it for me and refunding the cost.....I sent them an email...tried to call but they are only there Monday - Friday.

Thanks for all your help and God Bless...

Chuck

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2013 12:48 PM

I think there may be a problem here that only Logos can fix. I hid then unhid this resource, and it didn't download for me (Logos says there are no updates).

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 23 2013 6:13 PM

We have identified the cause of the issue and restored functionality to the History sync service.  All sync services are up and behaving normally at this time.

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 34
Rodney Ochs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 13 2013 8:18 AM

what if i am still getting the yellow exclamation point on my mac logos 5? is there something i missed and should click or update?

Posts 30476
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 13 2013 8:26 AM

Rodney Ochs:
what if i am still getting the yellow exclamation point on my mac logos 5? is there something i missed and should click or update?

Just today, or has this been ongoing for a long time? How long? Often the warning is generally meaningless for most users… do you know that data isn't syncing, or are you just worried because of the warning?

Posts 34
Rodney Ochs | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 13 2013 9:26 AM

its been going on for a while. i have read these posts and it seems to fix itself.. but mine hasnt. Part of me thought.. well maybe its just taking longer for the fix to download to me? I dont have any issues with the PC. and the only thing i have noticed is when i close logos5 on my mac and try to reopen the last closed layout it doesn't seem to be there. but notes and other things seem to sync. Other than that.. it is a little worrisome that the warning is showing. probably does spook me.

Posts 30476
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 13 2013 10:55 AM

Rodney- I'd suggest you create a new thread and post logs. See my signature line for a link to instructions. 

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS