Was "display" column taken out of the results when creating a Word List from the Hebrew text?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 20
Jim Coakley | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 26 2013 3:42 PM

Up until a couple of weeks ago I was able to view a "display" column in the word List output for a Hebrew text. Now it seems it was replaced by a "front of card" column. it was nice to be able to see all the ways that a lemma was actually used in the passage I selected for analysis not just the dictionary form. I was wondering if anyone else can still view the "display" column in their results or is it a feature of Word Lists that was removed altogether?

Posts 26975
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2013 7:23 PM

Jim Coakley:
is it a feature of Word Lists that was removed altogether?

I understand it was a re-badged as "front of card"

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2412
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2013 8:08 PM

Jim Coakley:
I was able to view a "display" column

Dr. C, was the "display" column ever a report of the morphed manuscript form? I just opened a word list that I created and saved back in September when the Word list feature first came into L5, and it only has the "front of card" column.

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2412
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2013 8:14 PM

This thread has some screen captures from some of those early days with Wordlists http://community.logos.com/forums/t/53770.aspx

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2412
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2013 8:53 PM

Jim Coakley:
all the ways that a lemma was actually used in the passage I selected

Dr. C, Are you thinking of the "form" column that is in the analysis spreadsheet as you illustrated in this video? http://youtu.be/TQtw46UCBOs

Posts 2412
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 27 2013 7:45 AM

Jim Coakley:

I stand corrected. I am able to replicate that the only difference between columns 1 and 2 when I do a word list then export to excel is that the assigned lemma number is missing in the "card front" column.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS