BUG: Open in Full Screen Mode (Mac)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 3 2013 10:54 AM

OK… It's probably not a "bug" but an "unimplemented feature," but is there any way the developers could take a look at having Logos remember if it was in full screen mode when it was closed? I generally prefer to run in full screen mode, but when Logos opens, it returns to regular mode instead. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 3 2013 7:47 PM

+1 Yes since likewise prefer using Logos 5 in full screen mode on OS 10.8.2

Keep Smiling [)]

Posts 3188
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2013 12:49 PM

alabama24:

OK… It's probably not a "bug" but an "unimplemented feature," but is there any way the developers could take a look at having Logos remember if it was in full screen mode when it was closed? I generally prefer to run in full screen mode, but when Logos opens, it returns to regular mode instead. 

Do you mean the Apple "Full Screen" mode that was introduced to Lion (10.7)?

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2013 1:02 PM

Tommy Ball:
Do you mean the Apple "Full Screen" mode that was introduced to Lion (10.7)?

Yes.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3188
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2013 4:09 PM

Thanks Alabama. I'll open a case.

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2013 4:40 PM

Hi

Maybe this is a little off topic here, I am currently a PC Linux user , but thinking about switching to Mac.

Just want to know I currently have dual screens and in Mac is it possible if I open two windows to have Logos run under full screen mode on both screens?

Thanks for your help and God bless
Stephen

Posts 452
Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 22 2013 5:53 PM

Stephen Kao:

Hi

Maybe this is a little off topic here, I am currently a PC Linux user , but thinking about switching to Mac.

Just want to know I currently have dual screens and in Mac is it possible if I open two windows to have Logos run under full screen mode on both screens?

Thanks for your help and God bless
Stephen

Sort of, but it's not ideal. If you enter fullscreen mode, then open a floating window, you can drag that window to the other monitor. However, if you leave fullscreen mode and then re-enter it, the floating window will remain on the main desktop.

Apple has announced that fullscreen with multiple monitors will be significantly improved in the next version of OS X, which is scheduled for release at the end of this year. When that comes out, you'll be able to do exactly what you're requesting without any workarounds of weirdness.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS